How Is Your Digital Marketing Strategy Working?
Businesses that are online are expected to grow 40% faster than those that aren’t. Is your business online? Do you have a mobile-friendly website? How does your website rank on Google? Do you have positive reviews online? Are you encouraging your happy customers to leave online reviews? Are your online business directories complete and accurate?
Find Out How Your Website Ranks On Important Digital Marketing Strategies — for FREE!
As a business, it’s difficult to know how your website is doing online. Are you ranking high in the search engines for important keywords? How do you compare to your competitors? What factors help you get higher rankings in SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages)? Are online reviews really important? How important are local online business directories?
Here are some statistics that may surprise you:
- Companies that have complete business information online are twice as likely to be considered reputable by consumers
- 97% of consumers look online for local goods and services
- 4 out of 5 consumers use search engines to find local information nearby
- Only 37% of businesses have claimed a local business listing on a search engine
- 50% of U.S. consumers are more likely to use a local business after reading positive online reviews
- 71% of people surveyed agree that consumer reviews make them more comfortable that they are buying the right product
- 97% of consumers research local products and services online before making a purchase
- Mobile now accounts for almost 60% of all Google searches. (NOTE: On April 21st, Google is going to change how businesses rank on mobile search results)
- 86% of consumers say reviews are an essential resource when making purchasing decisions
- 91.5% of traffic comes from the first page of search results
- 73% of users lose trust in brands due to inaccurate local business listings
- 94% of search engine users click on organic results on Google and Bing as opposed to paid-for-ads
Get a FREE Digital Marketing “Health” Checkup Report
It’s important that you know how effective your digital marketing strategy is working. Simply fill out the information below and we’ll give you four reports that will help you with your digital marketing strategy:
- SEO Ranking Report — Find out how your business is ranking for important keywords to your business
- Online Business Directory Listings — Find out whether or not your business’ website is listed on some of the top online business directories, what information is correct and (more importantly what info is NOT accurate)
- Mobile-Friendly Website Test — Mobile-friendly websites are no longer optional — they’re mandatory. We will check to see if your website is Google mobile-friendly
- Reputation Marketing Report — Find out what people are saying about your business online, what reviews are positive and which ones are negative
Go ahead. Find out how your website stacks up today:
Get Your FREE Digital Marketing Reports